The Ministry of Public Health (MOPH), in collaboration with its partners, is organizing Qatar’s Virtual Annual Autism Symposium, which aims at:
- Presenting the latest research findings on Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in the State of Qatar and the Gulf region.
- Reviewing the international experiences specialized in the application of new programs for Autism early screening and applied behavioral analysis with special education.
- Emphasizing the important role of the family, particularly parents, in guiding the therapeutic and training services provided to children with ASD.
- Parents and caregivers of children and adults with ASD.
- The ASD specialists from the health, educational, and social sectors.
This event will be held online via Microsoft Teams.
For more details and registration, you can check the event information page on MOPH website.