Qatar SportsTech (QST)'s Accelerator program affiliated with Qatar Development Bank (QDB) has announced that applications are now open for the second batch of its Pre-Accelerator Program (EntelaQ). EntelaQ will prepare entrepreneurs, or start-up teams residing in the State of Qatar.
EntelaQ Program that is a 12-week and part-time program is aimed at entrepreneurs among citizens or residents in the State who have innovative ideas in the SportsTech area.
This program has been designed to develop and accelerate the entrepreneurship journey. Aligned with the QST Accelerator program, the entrepreneurs will:
- Establish skills and techniques to validate assumptions.
- Kick-start ideas from concept to launch.
- Meet potential co-founders and other like-minded individuals.
- Get easy access to the startup ecosystem.
- Experience QST accelerator and meet mentors, executive events, and investors.
: Applications for the participation in the program shall be submitted online. The deadline for submitting the applications will be Thursday, 5 August 2021, 11:59 PM according to the local time of Doha City.
For more details and registration, please check the event information on QST website