Qatar Development Bank (QDB) invites all companies from around the world to register in this competition that is the biggest of its kind to showcase entrepreneurship ideas and qualitative innovative projects on international platforms, with the participation of 200 countries. The initiative is regarded as the most diverse initiative at the level of work areas of companies and their different growth stages. EWC will award the winning companies with $1 million in cash prizes. The fourth edition of this competition will be held this year after the initial launch in 2019.
QDB will organize the international competition at the level of the State of Qatar. QDB will be responsible for managing the stage of preliminaries to pave a way for Qatari companies to be eligible for the EWC finals. Qatar’s top three winners will receive prize money of $100,000 (one hundred thousand US dollar).
It is noteworthy that the criteria for participation in this competition are as follows:
- Registration is free of charge.
- All companies from around the world are welcomed for registration.
- The company must be licensed and registered in a country in which it operates.
- The company must be less than seven (7) years old at the date of participation in the competition.
- EWC previous winners cannot participate again in EWC 2022.
- Employees of the following entities: organizers, or their affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, their suppliers, and immediate family members cannot participate in the competition.
Acceptance of applications begins on July 28 and ends on August 28, 2022.
It is noteworthy that the national competition in Qatar will be held on September 20, 2022.
For more details and registration, please check the event information page
on QDB website.