Qatar’s National Vision aims that – by 2030 – Qatar becomes an advanced society capable of sustaining its development and providing a high standard of living for its people. Qatar’s National Vision defines the long-term goals for the country and provides a framework in which national strategies and implementation plans can be developed.
The National Vision addresses five major challenges facing Qatar:
• Modernization and preservation of traditions.
• The needs of the current generation and of future generations.
• Managed growth and uncontrolled expansion.
• The size and quality of the expatriate labor force and the selected path of development.
• Economic growth, social development, and environmental management.